for Light, Air, Sound, & Matter Filtration
Our Electroformed Standard and Micro Copper Mesh is certified 99.99% pure. Pure copper is soft, malleable, and ductile, and is used as a conductor of heat and electricity. Copper resists deformation and corrosion. Copper also has biostatic antimicrobial qualities, making it useful in the medical field. As a result of these and other properties, there are many uses for Electroformed Copper Mesh.
Benefits of Precision Electroformed Mesh vs. Fabricated or Etched Mesh:
- Consistent and Accurate – Our additive manufacturing process provides repeatable aperture dimensions for the most accurate filtration capability. Complex designs can be reproduced with near exactness.
- Reliable – Manufactured by the hands of skilled professionals at our facility in the USA. Each product undergoes microscopic inspection for quality assurance.
- Precise – Holes (apertures) are burr and stress free, have sharp edge definition, and smooth walls.
- Customizeable – Greater number of hole (aperture) shape options provide the most efficient filtration for
your application. Choose from square, round, slotted, hexagonal, or custom. Mesh thickness (or thinness) can also be customized to your specifications.
- Tight Tolerances – Especially at low micron sizes. Ideal for filtering light and sound, or for conductivity.
- High Transmission Rates – UP TO 98%: The mesh open area allows for light transmission percentages that are unachievable with other production methods.
Precision Eforming’s Electroformed Copper Mesh is used in an ever expanding number of applications where precise control and versatility are critical. We provide industries with operational improvements, cost savings, customizable solutions, and competitive advantages. Don’t mesh around, give us a chance to earn your business.
Precision Eforming offers many capabilities from Electroformed Nickel Mesh such as:
|Lines per Inch
|5 up to 2000
|1% up to 95%
|3 up to 200 microns
|As large as 11 inches square
|Any geometric shape
|99.99% Pure Copper
Electroformed Mesh Properties
|Chemically unaffected by air, moisture, and corrosive reagents